© COPYRIGHT 2012 Housing Kitsap. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Last Updated on June 19, 2012
- 1.CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF CONTENT.
- A.Description of Content. The Site contain a wide variety of Content (defined below), whether (1) proprietary to HK, or (2) proprietary to third parties. “Content” includes, but is not limited to text, data, files, documents, reports, software, scripts, layout, design, function and “look and feel,” graphics, images, audio, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and any other materials that you may view or access through the Site.
- B.Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works thereof, are owned by HK or other parties that have licensed their material to HK, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Except as specifically permitted herein, Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the prior consent of HK or such third-party that owns the Content.
- C.Restrictions on Your Use of Content. The following restrictions apply to your use of Content:
- a.You may access Content for your information and use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Site and as permitted under this Agreement. You shall not use Content in any manner that infringes our or any third party's intellectual property rights, or other rights in or to the Content. All rights not expressly granted herein by HK and/or its licensors to you are reserved by HK and/or its licensors.
- b.You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site and/or Services that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content and not to alter, remove, or falsify any attributions or other proprietary designations of origin or source of any Content appearing on the Site or contained in a file that is uploaded to the Site.
- D.Disclaimer. Content is provided to You AS IS. You understand that we do not guarantee the accuracy, safety, integrity or quality of Content and you hereby agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the Content, integrity, and accuracy of such Content.
- 3.TRADEMARKS/SERVICE MARKS, LOGOS, SLOGANS AND TAGLINES. All trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans and taglines displayed on the Site are the property of HK or their respective owners and nothing contained herein should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans or taglines displayed on the Site without the express written permission of HK, or such third-party that may own the trademark, service mark, logo, slogan or tagline.
- 4.OPERATION/RECORDS RETENTION. You understand that the Site/Services are provided as a courtesy to you and that we may modify, suspend or terminate all or a portion of the Site/Services at any time in our discretion without prior notice to you. HK reserves complete and sole discretion with respect to the operation of the Site. HK may, among other things withdraw, suspend or discontinue any functionality or feature of theHK reserves the right to maintain, delete or destroy all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the Site pursuant to its internal record retention and/or destruction policies as such policies may be amended.
- 6.VISITOR/USER SUGGESTIONS. You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information provided by you to HK (“Comments”) are not confidential and you hereby grant to HK a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, publish, modify, edit or otherwise use such Comments as it deems appropriate, for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes, in its sole discretion.
- 7.LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITE AND SERVICES; NO IMPLIED ENDORSEMENT. The Site contains links to other web site owned by third parties, including site maintained by third party service providers. Please note that when you click on any of these links, you are entering another web site for which HK has no responsibility orYou agree that HK shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such links or as the result of the presence of such links on our Site. In no event shall any reference to any third party, third party website or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by us of that third party, third party website or of any product or service provided by a third party.
- 8.DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. ACCESS TO THE SITE AND THE SERVICES IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, HK AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER HK NOR ITS LICENSORS WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED; NOR DOES HK AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY, LEGALITY OR SUITABILITY OF THE SITE/YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF SITE AND/OR SERVICES AND YOUR RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.NEITHER HK NOR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THE SITE, THEIR SERVERS OR ANY E-MAIL SENT FROM HK OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- 9.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES, WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MALPRACTICE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF HK OR THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU HEREBY RELEASE HK AND HOLD HK AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OR LICENSORS, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, TRUSTEES, AFFILIATES, SUBCONTRACTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTUAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES. YOU WAIVE THE PROVISIONS OF ANY STATE OR LOCAL LAW LIMITING OR PROHIBITING A GENERAL RELEASE.
- 10.EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SITE AND/OR THEUNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL HK, ITS AFFILIATES, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR YOUR USE OF SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT, ANY INFRINGEMENT BY THE CONTENT OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES OR ANY OF THE CONTENT. Certain states and/or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the exclusions set forth above may not apply to you.