No dog, cat or other animal (except Service Animal) shall be allowed in or about the property at any time without prior approval of Management.
In determining approval or denial of a pet request Management may consider:
- Type of unit and complex
- Suitability of requested pet
- Needs and alternatives of resident and neighbors
- Any previous or other pet approvals of resident
- History of resident compliance with lease provisions
Pet limit is one dog or cat and two continuously caged birds or one ten gallon fish tank per unit.
Generally, the size of mature pet (except Service Animal) should be under 30 lbs. or 21" shoulder height.
Resident must sign a Pet Agreement and pay a REFUNDABLE PET DEPOSIT of $250.00. No Pet Deposit is required for bird or fish.
- Resident agrees to abide by conditions of approval, including, but not limited to:
- The animal is properly cared for and maintained in good health.
- Resident provides proof annually that animal has any necessary license and current vaccinations.
- The premises are kept safe, decent and sanitary (including common areas)
- Animal shall not disturb the peaceful enjoyment of others or be a nuisance or danger.
- Animal shall be kept on a leash at all times in the common areas of the property.
- Resident hereby consents to inspections for the purpose of monitoring the maintenance of the unit and pet.
- Resident is responsible for welfare and actions of animal. Landlord assumes no responsibility or liability for any damage or harm done by or to any animal.
The failure of the Resident to comply with any term or condition of their Pet Agreement will result in termination of the pet approval and removal of the pet from the unit.