Housing Kitsap Self-Help Housing Program is currently recruiting families and individuals to build their homes in Poulsbo. You must be income qualified (income of at least $24,000 per year) and have decent credit in order to qualify. See our FAQ page or call us for more information on eligibility qualifications. These lots are going to go fast, so apply today!
- Caitlin Heights in Silverdale: 58 lots off of Caitlin Street near Eldorado Boulevard. 3 groups of families and individuals have completed their beautiful new homes and moved in. 3 more groups of homebuilders will complete their houses over the next year.
- Falcon Ridge in Port Orchard: 10 families and individuals will start building soon, and should be able to move in around the fall of 2013.
- Kingston Cedars: 26 houses at Ohio Avenue and Sunnyview Lane
- Archer Point in Port Orchard: 27 houses off of Harold Drive
- Madrona Glen in Port Orchard: 24 houses at the corner of Madrona and Fircrest
- Reite Estates in Port Orchard: 20 houses off of Harris Road near Salmonberry Road
- Harris Place in Port Orchard: 18 houses at Harris Road and Lund Avenue
We are looking for more building lots in Port Orchard. If you are interested in owning a home in Port Orchard, put in your application now so you can get on the waiting list.
If you are not already on the wait list, print out the application here and mail it in now. Remember, opportunities are first come, first served, so the sooner you get your application to us, the sooner you will be asked to build your new home.
We are working on forging new relationships in Mason County to open the door for purchasing building lots for future building groups in this county. In the meantime, you may print the application here and mail it in to reserve your spot on the waitlist.
If you would like to visit our most recent Self Help site in Mason County, stop by Parsely Sage, across from Shelton High School.
The Hamilton Heights development in Port Townsend has been completed. A total of 37 families are enjoying the fruits of their labor as they relax in their beautiful new homes. Hamilton Heights is located at the corner of Hastings and Howard.
If you are interested in building a new home in Jefferson County, print the application here and mail it in. We are currently searching for buildable lots and will post more information as it becomes available.
Click here to view a short video about the Mutual Self Help Housing program.
Please click here to download an application to participate in our Self Help Housing program.